Electrical Design Engineering
Mnemonics Design Engineering is comprised of dedicated and talented engineers capable of applying the latest advanced concepts along with tried and proven engineering practices to the development state-of-the-art electronic systems.
Mnemonics Design Engineering has the talented personnel, diverse technologies, engineering disciplines, and facilities required to develop, deliver, and sustain complex electronic systems and sub-system elements.
The Mnemonics engineering team talents cover the major disciplines required to design, develop, qualify and deliver, tested, high reliability electronic, electro-mechanical and software systems. Our team consists of:
- PhD, MS, and BS graduate level engineers
- Trained experienced electronic technicians and test engineers
Using the engineering disciplines, our team can design to your needs:
- Systems engineering
- Electronic design
- Software design
- Mechanical design and analysis
- Systems test and evaluation
- SATCOM communications systems including certified COMSEC/TRANSEC systems.
- High power amplifiers for MUOS and the family of UHF SATCOM
- Weapons Systems elements for airborne applications through design, development, test, evaluation, and flight qualification.
- Wireless, Inert, sensor development for industrial measurement applications