For 40 years Mnemonics, Inc. has been a high technology supplier in the Aerospace and Defense, and Industrial markets. The corporation is committed to providing cost-effective products, solutions, and services that exceed our Customer’s expectations while continuously striving for technical superiority and quality.
- Founded on November 1, 1979
- U.S. owned and privately held
- Certified Small Business
- ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Registered
- DCMA Approved
- Diversified defense and commercial competencies
- FDA Registered
- Boeing 2013 Performance Excellence Award
- Boeing 2014 Performance Excellence Award
- Boeing 2015 Performance Excellence Award
- Northrop Grumman Platinum Supplier
Corporate Quality Vision
Mnemonics is committed to providing a safe and reliable product that meets or exceeds all customer expectations. We strive to continually improve our systems, processes, and products while remaining price competitive and delivering on time.
To be a nationally known supplier of superb electronic products and services for our commercial and government customers.
The Mnemonics quality program is governed by comprehensive documentation and training including procedures, practices, work instructions, forms, drawings, and similar documentation. The respective organizations are responsible to formally document and control their areas in accordance with the QMS.
To best serve all of our customers, Mnemonics, Inc. is organized into three functional divisions:
- Electronics Systems Division (ESD)
- Electronic Manufacturing Services Division (EMS)
- Technical Services Division (TSD)
Each of which, are comprised of specialized products and customer-aligned enterprises. Our individual divisions offer world class, synergistic combinations of capabilities, with a proven track record of high performance, and a proud tradition of excellence.